Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Welcome

Hi,

 Welcome to my first blog post! My name is Anna Cook and I am Ms.Cook.  I started baking when I was nine years old.   My first recipe was a simple poundcake,  one that I adapted til my whole family requested it.  By the age of 11, when ever we took that cake to parties or brunches people would rave about it.  This is how my baking adventure began! Since then, I now wear two hats I am the main Chef in my house as well as the main Baker.  I have tried many different types of recipes and am always trying something new. On this blog there will be lots of:   Recipes and Pictures.  Ranging from Healthy, Quick and Easy, Breakfast, Dessert, and My Favorites.  My family and I try to live a healthy lifestyle, we eat mostly real and organic foods that nurture our bodies and help us grow! Thank you so much for stopping by, and feel free to comment on posts and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment